Serpents Et Echelles (Snakes And Ladders)
How to play:
- Each player puts their counter on the space that says ‘start here’.
- Take it in turns to roll the dice. Move your counter forward the number of spaces shown on the dice.
- If your counter lands at the bottom of a ladder, you can move up to the top of the ladder.
- If your counter lands on the head of a snake, you must slide down to the bottom of the snake.
- The first player to get to the space that says ‘home’/’finish’ is the winner.
|Available for play||
1 set for play, Yes
|Number of players||
2, 3, 4, 5, 6
|Colour of sticker||