The periodyx game is fun, but the superstars of this game are the 118 element cards. The more you play with the periodyx game cards, the more you’ll know about the elements. And the more you know, the more you’ll appreciate and enjoy the periodic table of the chemical elements.
The periodyx game has a unique gameplay – the game changes as each round changes. A different, fast, and easy game is played with each round.
Game Genre: Family-fun Game
No. of players: 2 to 10 players
Suitable for Ages 8 and above
Game Duration: 30 mins
Family/ Kids Friendly: yes
118 Element cards
1 game indicator card
How to play:
1. Deal 5 cards to each player.
2. Turn over the top of the draw pile.
3. The first player takes the periodyx game indicator and plays the first game on the list, acting as the lead player for this game.
4. After each round, the periodyx game indicator will be passed to the next player, each leading the next game on the list.
The rounds listed on the periodyx game indicator cards are:
– Game 1, Atomic Power
– Game 2, A-2-Z
– Game 3, Hot Stuff
– Game 4, Hi-Lo
– Game 5, Neutron Countdown
– Game 6, Add-it
– Game 7, Big-freeze
– Game 8, Element of surprise
– Game 9, Early bird
– Game 10, Match
– Game 11, Natural/Synthetic/Radioactive
Kindly refer to the official game rules*