FITS (Fill In The Spaces) is essentially a multi-player Tetris. Each player has an inclined board on which they place different polyominoes, with three, four, or five squares. Cards are drawn from a pile to tell the players which piece to take. The pieces may be rotated and reversed before they slide down the inclined area to dock to other gaming pieces, but unlike Tetris cannot be slid horizontally once dropped. Scoring is based on quantity and configuration of squares left uncovered.
Unlike original Tetris there is no time pressure but like Tetris every player is engaged with his own board.
- 2010 JoTa Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2010 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2010 Golden Geek Best Abstract Board Game Winner
- 2010 Golden Geek Best Abstract Board Game Nominee
- 2009 Spiel des Jahres Nominee
- 2009 Spiel der Spiele Hit für Familien Recommended
- 2009 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee
- 2009 Golden Geek Best Party Board Game Nominee
- 2009 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2009 Golden Geek Best Children’s Board Game Nominee