Everdell: Work Through the Seasons!
From Everfrost to Bellsong, many a peaceful year have passed in Everdell — but the time has come for new territories to be settled and new cities to be established.
You will be the leader of a group of critters intent on just such a task.
There are buildings to construct, lively characters to meet, events to host— you will have a busy year ahead of you!
Will the sun shine brightest on your city before the winter moon rises?
Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realised through stunning artwork.
Utilizing a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions.
Everdell is easy to learn yet offers satisfying strategic depth and endless replayability.
Game Genre: Strategy
No. Of Players: 1-4 players
Suitable for ages 10 and above
Game Duration: 40 – 80 mins
Family/Kids Friendly: Yes
128 x Critter & Construction Cards
16 x Event Mini-Cards
11 x Forest Mini-Cards
30 x Berries
30 x Twigs
25 x Resin
20 x Pebbles
30 x Point Tokens
20 x Occupied Tokens
24 x Wooden Tokens
1 x 8-Sided Die
1 x Game Board
1 x Ever Tree
1 x Starter Event Tile
How to Play?
1) Place the board on the table. Place the Ever Tree on the stump at the top of the board.
2) Place the twigs, resin, pebbles, and berries in piles along the bank of the river. Place the point tokens and occupied tokens beside the board.
3) Shuffle the Forest cards and place them on the forest clearings. Use 3 cards for two players, or 4 cards for three or four players. Put the remaining cards back in the box.
4) Place the 4 basic Event tiles along the river, then shuffle the special Event cards and place 4 special Events on the lower branches of the Ever Tree. Put the remaining special Events back in the box.
5) Shuffle the main deck and randomly place 8 cards faceup in the Meadow. Place the deck inside the Ever Tree.
6) Each player chooses a color and starts with 2 workers of that color. The first player will draw 5 cards from the deck, the second player 6 cards, the third player 7 cards, and the fourth player 8 cards.
7) Each player places their 4 other workers on the upper branches of the Ever Tree: 1 worker on spring, 1 on summer, and 2 on autumn. The most humble player goes first
8) Play proceeds clockwise. You will take turns performing one of the following actions. These actions may be performed in any order, but only one action may be taken per turn.
Place a Worker
or Play a Card
or Prepare for Season
Read Review by thetabletopfamily Here: https://thetabletopfamily.com/everdell-board-game-review/
Watch How to Play by Watch It Played Here: