Cheese Thief is a lighthearted and fast-paced social deduction game for 4-8 players in a fantasy themed world.
Play either as one of normal sleepyheads dreaming about the taste of delicious cheese in tomorrow’s meal OR
as the thief trying to steal away the cheese for his own belly.
As a thief clever enough, you might have to make a cut to your fellow minions so as to sneak away successfully.
No moderator. No player elimination. No set pattern.
Cheese Thief is different from other similar games in social deduction genre in that it utilise die-face combinations in it’s core mechanism to provide countless replayable scenarios.
One night phase to setup. One die-face to provide genuine information. One vote down to decide who gets the cheese in the end.
Game Genre: Party / Social Deduction Game
No. of players: 4 to 8 players
Suitable for Ages 8 and above
Game Duration: 10+ mins
Family/Kids Friendly: Yes
8 character cards (1 Cheese Thief , 7 Sleepyhead)
1 Fall Mouse card
8 dice cups
8 six-sided dice
1 cheese token
How to play?:
Find the missing cheese!
1) Take as many Sleepyhead cards as there are number of players minus one.
Shuffle them with the single Cheese Thief card.
2) Deal one card face down to each player. Each player secretly looks at their card.
3) Place the cheese token in the middle of the table within easy reach of all players.
4) Give each player a dice and a dice cup. They roll the dice inside their cup, turn the cup
upside down on the table and secretly peek at the dice result inside (i.e. this is the hour
to wake up during the night phase). They then carefully slide their cup slightly towards
the cheese token without changing the dice result, so that all cups can be reached by
5) Select a player to be the Moderator of the game concurrently (or download the Cheese Thief
Moderator App to facilitate the game)
1. Waking Up according to the number shown on your dice
2. Take the actions (Peep at other’s dice / Steal the cheese / Do nothing)
Winning & Losing
• If the Cheese Thief receives the highest number of votes, regardless of any other cards
being revealed, all Sleepyheads win the game together.
• As long as the Cheese Thief is not revealed, even if a Follower receives the most votes,
the Cheese Thief and the Follower(s) win together
Card Sleeves needed for cards: Onyx 63.5x88mm
No. of packets of Card Sleeves needed: 1 packet of Onyx